Saturday, June 28, 2008

always the 'kampung girl' at heart

i love balik kampung
such good times
when i was 5, i stayed with my then-still-single aunty and both my grandparents
since i was their third grandchild, enuf said dat i was dearly spoilt
morning bath was prepared --> campur air panas lagi
my grandma always tot me around, i was never left behind
trips, weddings, ceramah etc
i remember she always attended this mengajar sessions at one of the masjid
i always go with her because i like the market place set up outside the mosque
she let me buy foods my dad wouldn't approve like etok hehe

since my aunty teaches at kindergarden, i automatically enrolled into the class
i love the breaks where we have biskut jagung cicah teh
such simplicity
ouh, did i mentioned dat our kindergarden is in mosque compound n next to cemetery?
and yeah, our monthly activity tolong bersih kubur n masjid
hehe menarik tak?

last weekend when i go back, my nenek get me my fav breakfast --> pulut hitam
similar to pulut pagi dat u eat with grated coconut n ikan kering but this one campur gula melaka i think mase msk so it's dark n sweet n u just eat it with grated coconut
sedappppppp sangatttttttt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooohh etok...
i loved etok!

skarang dah takde ke? dah pupus kot =S~ huuhuu

CT DALILAH said...

me tooo!!! though my dad nvr approve it hehe think still ade but harder to find....